Friday, May 6, 2011

Phuket Holiday - Part 2




So the day finally came. I was dreading for the trip as I was having a not so good time at work. I just resigned my post in my current company so it was the perfect timing for a getaway. Call it ironic. Last year around the same time I had a vacation to Krabi Thailand before joining the bank and this year, a few days after resigning, I was heading again to Thailand. Hahah. I’ll be explaining more on that in my later post.

So rendezvous kat KL Sentral. Senang. Aku, Along and Dila met up there while Wazir lak g LCCT terus. So kami bungkuihler our lunch, Burger King kat Sentral to avoid expensive meal kat LCCT. Then hopped to one of the bus to LCCT. Oh my God. Worst bus trip ever I took. Sakit leher and belakang. Dunno why but maybe I got used to taking ERL already. Selesa, cepat and x himpit2. X kisahler kena bayar a couple of ringgit more but yang penting, selesa.


Inilah aje beg aku. Barang x banyak mana pon. Sebelom g LCCT, tapau Burger King. Nyum2.


Wrap bag kalo nak selamatkan luggage anda. Aku lak x heran pon nak balut. Xde barang berharga pon. Hehe

The girls took time tuk wrap their bags. Cost only RM10. The check-in was smooth. And that was only because we queued on the regular check-in lane. Turns out, those who did web-checkin need to queue in a different counter and may I add, took longer time because the queue were long. I don’t know. I don’t think web check in is efficient. But be warned guys. In LCCT, they already implement the hand luggage weighing. So if your carry on above 7kg, need to pay RM45. Huhu. Good thing mine was only 6 kg.


Berposing time beratoq time nunggu turn check in bags. Better queue at regular queue dari queue for thos whom did web checkin already.


Lunch ngan Burger King pon jadilah. Meal gue, DoubleCheese Burger. McD's better!


The flight was almost full. Lots of local travelers than usual. Mat Saleh still made up most of the passengers. The flight attendant all were sexy Malay girls. Aiyo. Hmm.. Not an interaction from them because, well, we didn’t order any food. The flight took about one hour and 20 minutes. There was only a 10 minutes delay in the plane. Not so troubling because the plane was comfortable and had a better legroom that the one I took going to Bali. Aku yang katik ni pon komplen psl legroom, apelah nasib mat-mat saleh. Haha.

Sampailah kami di Phuket. Airport was bigger than LCCT. The immigration process took about 20-30 minutes because so many people lorh. After collected our baggage, kami klua dipanggil ulat2. Hiks. Kami nak carik taxi jek.

Sampailah kami di Phuket International Airport. Immigration process took a lot out of us. Letih. Huhu


Taxi Honda Civic that took us to our hotel. Bawak kami macam nak g racing. Berapa kali ntah nak dekat collide ngan other car. Gilos. Bawak gilos2 camtu pon aku nyenyak tido dalam keta coz letih bangat. Huhu.

Here’s a tip. Avoid taking minivan coz diaorg akan bawak korang ke travel2 agency before drop u to ur hotel. Bukanlah murah sgt pon. 150 bhat sekepala. We took taxi for 650 bht which about the same amount if divide by four. By all means, avoid using hotel’s airport transfer as well coz they charge usually at least 200bht more. Good thing i did my study before going to Phuket. Couldn't hurt to learn about the place you'll be going coz the ulat can be really persuasive. If you don't know anything, you might ended up paying more than what you really have to pay. Ok lah. To be continue to my next post..Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment