Monday, November 1, 2010

Kalau Kekasih Hati Kerja Di Tempat Yang Sama

Another story, another post..

Saje nak wat observation kat sini. Not in a million years would i imagine found my other half in the office. Maybe for the fact most of my officemate are Indian be it in Profitera KD, IMU or Scope. In fact, my sister and her boyfriend last year were working together at the same place. I keep saying to her, how would that work? I assumed they must had share their lunch together and carpooled together to work. An yes they did. Finally they gone separate ways, career-wise of course. She stays there while the guy works as gov. PTD now.

However a different story in my case. Better keep that to myself. Another COLD case i'm not willing to share in here. Huhu. But here is a hint. I emphasize a word up there. I think that sums the whole thing up. :P

Current mood: So damn COLD morning. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr..........

No comments:

Post a Comment