Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Galaxy S

Another night, another post!

I think this post is long overdue already. Yelah. I bought my Galaxy S about a month ago. I guess it's appropriate now that i have been using it for almost a month, a review should be in order. Even though i am so damn in love with my new cellphone, i try not to be bias as possible in the name of a fair review.

Sebelum tu let me tell you what was my initial plan. At first, a month ago the nation tengah hot ngan IPhone4. Maxis and Digi store masing2 kena serbu orang tuk dapatkan stok IPhone. Being a hip kinda guy i was(hehe), aku pon sama terpaut hati kat Iphone. Instantly terus lupa pasal hajat nak beli motor. Ahaks.

Then g lah One Utama. Time tu i just got my CIMB credit card. Hajat g One Utama pasal nak apply for HSBC CC. Dah done antar tu jalan ler kat OU ni ngan member. Singgah jap kedai Digi. Played with the IPhone 4. Tapi first impression,mak aih..Keciknya. X best ler kalo gini. Other than that, awesome phone nonetheless.Then to further worsen my first experience ngan IPhone, seller Digi kat situ sombong bebenar. Taulah korg tgh hot tapi apa salahnya layan pelanggan. I'm a serious buyer lor.Korang layan kaum sejenis korang jek..Huh.. WHATEVER! Dah makin luntur hajat nak beli IPhone.

Tengah jalan2 tu terjumpa la Maxis tengah wat roadshow booth kat ruang legar. Tengok ade promosi Blackberry and Samsung Galaxy. Aku kurang berkenan ngan BB ni coz butangya yang kecik tu. So survey ler Galaxy ni. Impressed the first time i saw it. Size-wise, just perfect. Screen, super clear, Tochscreen very responsive. Looked at the price, even more impress. Got over RM1+++ discount. Basically more than half the price.Got free gift some more. Boleh free speaker Samsung and rebate bill data for RM10 plus boleh spin wheel of rebate fortune. Heheh.

Tapi x beli walaupon dah berkenan. Kena read the review dulu kat umah walaupon kat otak dah terbayang2 dah kat Galaxy S.Tengok review, antara point to emphasize:







Storage: 16 g pls up to 32 G SD external storage(whopping 48 compared to unremovable storage of Iphone)

Battery: Removable batery that so far can last over a day with (decent sms+talk)+(24 hour 3G)_ once in a while (WiFi+ GPS). Not bad and no issue coz leh recharge anytime,anywhere now.

Screen: 4 Inch! Very thin with high-def Super Amoled screen. LED so gotta be good. Basically the same technology they use in LCD tv.

Camera: 5 MP. However got no flash. Bummer. Got secondary camera for video phone though.

Weight/ Size: Light because of sing plastic-like material therefore lack the premium look that IPhone truly holds. Size just perfect for my hand although expect tangan a bit cramp kalo bergayut ngan awek over half an hour. Hahah.

Multimedia: Flash ready.Other thing on the par with IPhone 4.

OS : Android 2.1. BEst!!!

Ok. I couldn't help but be biased with the review because i am truly and deeply in love with my cellphone. Heheh. Even people around me agreed. Just for a low price of RM 930( From RRP RM 2400 plus I got durian runtuh with RM160 phone price rebate) and 2 year data plan contract(bummer) for RM 128 per month( 3G data+ kredit), i couldn't be more happy. Even more, me and my GF now the official android couple :)

OK lah. Nak tido dlu. Current mood: tdo nak peluk my Galaxy S. Boleh? Heheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment