Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Maxis Sucks! Maxis Tipu! Don't trust Maxis!


It's been a while since i last blogged. So many things has happened and yet i couldn't find the time to blog.
However my current mood now is mad.


Angry Man : Maxis cheat user. Postpaid plan from hell!
Freely doing daylight robbery! Do not go for Maxis! 3G Broadband so damn slow!
If you sayang your money, forget about any newly launched IPhone or any phone sold by Maxis.
Go for prepaid or another telco. Trust me. I already kena!




Yes. Anger! Anger with myself, with Samsung and with Maxis mostly..Ini gua mau story sikit la cite detailnya.


September 2010
I starting to feel kinda weird seeing most of my friends using smartphone while i'm just using a Cokia. Kinda cool
kalo dapat main game and stuff. Jealous also saw my friends updating the facebook status using IPhone, mobile,etc
while i was still stuck browsing FB using window Xp.hahha. So aku tanam niat nak pakai smartphone. Mula survey2 tenet
brand apa yang best.

October 2010
While i was walking kat One Utama with my friends, jumpa lah roadshow maxis for their postpaid. Ade offer Blackberry and Samsung Galaxy S. Dalam otak
aku sebelom tu just nak carik IPhone 3gs and use my current prepaid sim. But the Galaxy S offer was too good to pass. But i didn't buy it right away.
Tido semalam and survey what's people saying about Galaxy S performance-wise. It was well rated the same as IPhone 4. So aku decide nak sambar gak.
Esok gak aku g roadshow tu balik and beli with my gf. Aku tanpa ragu2 tukar my prepaid to postpaid. Little that i knew that is when my nightmare started.

Phone: Galaxy S
nett price: rm1k
Telco: Maxis Postpaid
Monthly Bill: RM50 commitment, RM88 3gb data plan ,+- RM15 add-onn service with 6% GST.
Contract: 24 MONTHS!!

February 2011
Aku bayar my bill regularly vefore due date. Kira kalo tengok history memang my payment cantek lah. Tibe-tibe, my account got suspended. I couldn't even
call to Maxis hotline to ask what's the problem. So nak xnak kena pinjam phone org lain tuk call Maxis. Turns out my bill dah exceed credit limit which
is Rm150. I asked why, she said my credit currently at 4++. WTF? Turns out days later my bill sampai, bill at normal amaunt balik. So basically it was
system problem lah tu. I accept even susah kena call to reactivate my line.And mind you, my line dekat 10 kali kena barred pasal exceed limit. Bukan ape.
System diaorg carry forward next bill amount ke dalam current bill even before bill sampai rumah. So orang x menyempat bayar bill lagi, line kena barred
and nyusah kita kena call centre tuk reactivate.
Dah la xleh call time no kita kena suspend. Kena pinjam tepon maxis org lain or tepon landline. Lucky for me ofis dulu ade tepon tuk call out. Last-last
aku request my credit limit to be increased to avoid this recurring problem. Tapi udang di sebalik mee. Rupanya this request allowing them to overcharge me
even more.


To be continued.......!

No comments:

Post a Comment