Friday, September 16, 2011

Eat Before Sleep. Addictive?

I am worried about my weight lately because of these recent occurrences.

- Had a weigh in at my girlfriends house, turns out i'm reaching my all time fat at 80kg. WTF?

-Visited my brother's house in shah alam. My sister who hasn't seen me for two weeks said i now looked like a married man and almost didn't recognize me with my Vios and fat belly. Maybe a cliche for fat married man is to drive a family car like Vios. Hahah.

-Met a friend that was last seen 4 years ago. Said a simple 'Ko dah gemuk sekarang!'

I quickly knew what the problem was. One is since i quit the gym, i have no interest to work out anymore. Even though i bought a new running shoe. Hmm. Also, midnite eating binge. Yes. I do it regularly. In fact, it has become one of my guilty pleasures. One of the worst habit of mine.In another word, it's an addiction.

Let's see the numbers shall we. I have gained 10kgs since Phuket which was 3 months ago. Also, my sugar intake increases lately. This contributes by my current craving for sweet stuff lately. Before, i've maintained my weight pretty good. I only drink plain water. Now,soft drinks ,tea, coffee with extra sugar has become my esophagus lubricant. That is one thing i have to eliminate first. From my previous experience of losing weight, you'll be surprised how eliminating sugar from your diet can drastically reduce your weight. NO more canned drink, sweet soft drinks,candies, cakes and cookies. I have to learn how to take my coffee and tea without any sugar. I've tried it, it wasn't so bad. So need to make it a new habit.

For something obvious, need to work out! I have quit my gym membership so finding a place to burn some calories is quite a challenge. Being a shy guy that i am, joggin at the park kinda embarrassing for me. Especially if i do it alone. But, no choice! I HAVE TO DO IT!

Last but not least, my guilty pleasure. Midnite eating. NO MORE! I realize a lot of malay love to eat late. You see it at mamak stall, roadside stalls. All malay faces eating at above 11 o'clock. Since my gf doesn't really go out after 10pm, i rarely lepak makan at late. But somehow, this bad habit still haunting me. huhu. I think i have to avoid food at all cost if it's after 9.00pm. Another thing, i notice if i eat in front of the television, i would eat more sampai tambah berpinggan2. Now, i think i should start eating at the dinner table, having conversation with family like how a proper dinner should be .

Hopefully with all these steps i should be able to lose weight at least 10kg for the first 3,4 months. I've done it before and i will do it again. We'll see. Just for your entertainment and for future reference, this is what i look like now. FAT aren't I? Hihi

adeh.alo korang perati elok2, leh nampak spare tyre aku tu..hahah


taken @ company dinner.. Perut aku boroi sampai terkeluar dah tu..ahaks.cam dah kawen!



Target aku nak dapat badan camni..although no 6 pax but well-defined and medium built.

Badan 8pax camni mcm impossible nak dapat tapi akan aku usahakan..AHaks

3 comments:

  1. betoi la weyh... da truk sgt nmpk ko dlm pic company dinner ko tuh... mari kuruskan badan... weeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jom..!hahah
    aku rsa kelemahan aku skrg xde support system sgt kot..hahah
    kalo ade geng nak kuruskan badan alangkah baik ^_^
    sesame g jogin segala..ahaks

    ReplyDelete
  3. ajak je la weyh gf ko g jogging sesama... :D

    ReplyDelete