Saturday, October 9, 2010

Berbalas Blog

Another Sunday,another fun day,another new post :)

Mesti ade yang terpikir2 kenapa post arini tajuknya 'Berbalas Blog'. Heheh. Saje nak highlight the subtlety. Actually aku tadak idea nak wat post apa today although a lot have been happening to me this week. Tapi since today is Funday(reads Sunday), decide nak wat posting biasa2 jek. Therefore, decide to go to my girl's blog and get any inspiration for my latest post. Since dia story pasal our 'first step' recently and a little too brief if u ask me,aku pon decide nak share the same story. Although mine me be a little long and in details coz i feel quite generous today. HUAAA

Last Saturday
Actually sebelum this day went, i was kinda looking into any plans for the weekend. Yes,last weekend had to go to the office coz ade deployment. So ingat nak wat plan the following day tp my girl xnak plak. Apparently she didn't like to go out on Sunday. Nak berehat katanya. So dia came up with the idea of a Raya visit to her house. Since aku rasa mcm pernah kata nak datang umah beraya to her and meet her parents, i guessed i should go. It's now or later. But later when plak coz another weekend,it's not Syawal anymore. So from the moment then until the following day, i was nervous the whole time. Thought i was the only one but i felt my girl also was feeling the same. Kept changing this and that and all along asek reassuring betul ke aku mau datang or not. Hahah. In my mind the whole time i thought, why not. Even though i've dated a lot of girls but this was maybe my first time i met the parents.

Mula2 sampai, my gf ngajak g kedai plak beli sayur mayur. X jejak kaki dlm umah agi dah ajak tamu g pasar. X ke pelik. Apparently x cukup bahan. HAahha. Xpelah. After that, masuk ler rumah. Time ni bedebar tuhan je yang tahu. Tgh2 bedebar tu ingat bulihlah my girl tolong break the ice ke hape. Ini dak. Berdesup dia g dapur terus leaving me all alone. Hahah. Ok ler. Her dad was cool. Her aunt also was there and she didn't say a word to me that evenin so i guess she's cool as well. Heheh. Borak2, sembang2,makan2 tibe2...

Alamak,nak balik dulu lah. perut lapor. nanti sampai umah aku sambung citer..Tata!

Current mood : HUNGRY! Btw, This was a draft since sunday hence the referral to the day. Now Wednesday oledi. Solly no time! HUhuh

No comments:

Post a Comment