Thursday, September 23, 2010

Loan oh Loan

Another revival,another new post?

Hahah..terabai sudah the blog for several days. If my blog was a woman,dah merenyam dah..Haha!!Apa nak story ek?actually i have a lot in my mind but i don't know which would be the best topic for my comeback.mMMhMMM.

Maybe i should tell you about one of my first major decision i've made in my adult life. Applying for my first personal loan. Actually this idea came about when i decided it's time for me to buy a new bike. Reason for that are with my dad having so many trouble financially and God knows how many times his car broke down, i decided to help him out. Firstly, i have to give my brother's bike to him so he can go to the surau daily. Secondly, after my ex would return my car, i'll loan him the car. His first reaction when i said that was 'macamana abah nak bayar bulan2?'.Aiyo..Your useless son gonna pay the monthly installment la..Huhhhhu. Tapi pening gak actually. Kalo dah bagi pinjam keta bulan2, macamana nak claim balik.Soklan cepumas yang sentiasa bermain di fikiran. Bukanlah nak berkira ngan bapak sendiri tapi sometime later, i think i may need the car back.Karang abah and his family kat Sg Buluh tu dah got used to my car, how lah aku nak mintak balik. Tapi pikir dapat tolong sekarang pon xpelah.Later2 nak claim balik decide lain lah pulak.Huhu.

So the decision made was basically overnight. It's because if i want to buy a bike using the loan given out by the bike shop itself, almost 3K of interest over tenure calculated into their damn laon. Talk about cekik darah. Can buy a new bike with that sum of money. Plus xmau berhutang lama2. Setahun sudah. kedai moto mana provide any good 1 year payment pon.So definitely private loan is the best option. However, the thought of the perfect bank loan which had been giving me headache. Well,maybe a secondary reason for the headache is this but i think the major reason might be from me going hungry while fasting bulan Syawal.Rawrr!!! So Isnin lepas time orang lain g lunch, i took the time for loan shopping.HAaha. Location, Masjid Jamek. You'll be amazed how so many banks centered around that place. The only bank i couldn't find there was ,well,none. even the never unheard Bangkok Bank was there.

From my observation, there were a lot of banks but only some which provided the personal loan service. At least the ones which suited me. Some provide personal loan only to government officer. Some for only the people who made 36k a year. And others didnt even give out personal loan. But CIMB being the farthest from masjid Jamek, it was the last bank i went to. To my expectation, they provided good loan. It was even Syariah compliant product. Just i was deciding on that Financing-I, that lady gave me an even better product. It's only for those who makes 30K a year and no guarantor needed. The interest rate was well, interesting! If i want to borrow 6k from them, i need to pay around 6540. Basically only 8 point something per annum. Maybank however provides a less affordable deal which is at 11% i think. several other international bank somehow i assumed didn't give out small loan. Only 10K above. Which was the case of my own bank, Standard Chartered. hahah.

So basically, i've chosen CIMB Islamic as my Ahlong. Still setia ngan CIMB.Hehe/ Sent my loan for 6K already to them. Although a little disappointed, the approval is longer than what they have published which is 2 days in my case.In their pamphlet say only 24 hours. Damn. Hopefully approved or else i may need to go for RHB ( they say in their ad very easy to approve, immediately even can) or Maybank( over one week approval? WTF?Dealbreaker much?). Tapi ape2 pon memang kena carik personal loan lah. Xmau kena cekik ngan hire purchase ni. Beli motor je pon..Huhu.Next up, my post will be about which motor listed in my preference.

current mood: Office so damn cold. Very nippy lor



No comments:

Post a Comment