Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Selamat Hari RAya Everybody :)

Several new updates, a new post!!

Hiyaa readers :)
I am in a totally good mood nowadays.Since last Merdeka my life has gone better each day. Rezeki girlfriend baru perhaps? I would like to think that way.Heheh.
Several highlights from last Merdeka
- awesome first date :)
- akhirnya cuti raya panjang dah diluluskan my team lead. ^_^
-and long overdue, i am starting to get bz in the office. Task non stop and lovin' every minute of it :D

As promised, i will post several update from last week which is pending. But my apology, i cannot upload pictures. Seems like i've lost the cable connecting my camera phone to the laptop. Once i found it, the picture would be added coz to be fair, my blog is kinda dull without pictures. Huhu.
And also, some of the highligts above also be added as one or few of my new updates.Look out for it.

Lastly, i would like to take this oppoturnity to wish everybody Selamat HAri Raya Aidilfitri. And mintak maaf ler kepada sesiapa sahaja and moga hubungan kita makin tererat dengan kewujudan blog ni. And i always try to keep my blog in positive mode. Xmau sangat ler meroyan2 dalam blog ni. Cam rimau. Ahaks!

Curent mood: Dah mode Raya dah pon. Esok last keje in what it seems the longest off period i had since zaman belaja UiTM dulu.Heheh

No comments:

Post a Comment