Thursday, February 16, 2012

Edisi Random: Jumaat, Potluck!

Assalamualaikum n how are you blogeeks sekalian?

Sape kat sini tak suka harti Jumaat?
Aku rasa sume suka..
For me, selain menjadi penghulu kepada segala hari, there's something better that calls Friday Night!
Who knew ni lah time tuk berehat, enjoy and excitement at all time high..
If there's a fun-mometer available, i think everybody rate this time sebagai AWESOME time!
This Friday also menjadi more lovely pasal it's my turn untuk bawak makanan for friday potluck.
While some may dread for their turn, I love it.
It's the only time i can let people outside of my family eat what i made.
Some give compliments which can be great because it's one of my favorite hobby.
Turn for today, i made bihun dengan sambal kentang.
Mula2 nak buat bihun dengan sambal ikan bilis tapi malas lak..
But okaylah..Habis gak kena sebat ngan budak2 ofis.
I may not be gifted to make cooking as a career but at least i get to be one during my turn untu bawak potluck.
It will always be my pleasure.
Tak kisahlah klua duit sikit kan but at least inilah cara aku express my gratitude to all the good people in my office.
Until then, Bye and have a good friday peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment