Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What The HEll Is IT?



Hello and Assalamualaikum.

Something weird is happening in my mouth. I don't know what. For this reason, aku dah x ingat breakup langsung or keje or anything else.I really don't know what to do. Something weird in the back of my tongue. Serious aku takut.


Symptoms:

1. I lost the sense of taste since Friday. Not lost,lost but i haven't been able to fully taste the food i eat. Almost a metallic taste dalam mulut ni.

2. I have a pea-sized lump at the back of my tongue.It is so weird. It suddenly appeared.

3. I have trouble swallowing my food or my saliva. There's pain occasionally.

4. Weird right ear pain

5. Nauseous after eating.

6. I feel sore on my neck that comes and goes.

7. Dramatically lose my appetite than before. Probably contributed by lidah yang kurang rasa.

8. Been having sore throat after sleep.

The pea-sized bump ade kat area palatine tonsil belah kanan if i am not mistaken.Almost kat bahagian tekak.


These symptoms has been getting worse since last week.
I really don't know what it is and i am really afraid it could get more worse.
Thing i worry the most is cancer since i was a former smoker for 7 years.
Here i am hoping for the best.
I am thinking if this gets worse after two weeks, i will go to the doctor.
Looking at the symptoms, macam ye but here i am being positive ler.
It is dejavu all over again. Starting now i am living in fear again.
Like how i was a year ago from the mysterious joint pains.
The only difference, aku sekarang positive although takut tu still ada.
Ya Allah, whatever it is, kurangkanlah sakit walaupon umur x panjang pon.
Or better yet, just something that less serious and not a terminal disease.
Kawan-kawan, please doakan :)

ps: Aku bukan nak amek simpati but it's really happening. If only i am lying.

2 comments:

  1. Please please please see a doctor and don't wait until it gets worse. prevention is better than cure, remember that! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure..i'll go sometime when i can :)

    ReplyDelete