Friday, August 6, 2010

Misi Nak Kurus Version 1 : )




Another new day, another posting!

For several months now I have been going to the gym. Before that I did my workout kat Taman Tasik Datuk Keramat only. At that time, could not afford gym plus got extra time during morning so jogging kat taman tasik was enough. After starting the new job, got less time. Fortunately, gym is only next door so I figured, why not join the gym. It was a good decision. Since then, I’ve lost about 5KGs. While I was jogging kat taman tasik for the same amount of time, I only managed to shed about 3KGs.

So in total I’ve lost about 8Kgs. That’s quite a lot by only doing workout only. My diet? There’s none basically. I still eat like a total slob. Except on Monday and Thursday when sometime I fast during the day.

But I wonder, even if I loose weight and do the proper workout but stay eating like a total slob, does that count as a healthy lifestyle? MMMmm.

Basically this how my day goes daily:

Breakfast : A few kueh(karipap,etc) and coffee/milo.

Actually to think of it, it is quite heavy because the kueh alone could reach to 800cal in total plus milo which is about 200cal. In total, roughly about 1000 calories per meal.

Lunch : Rice with meat/fish + taters/ veg and kuah. In total I would estimate around 1000 cal as well because I usually go for something deep-fried.

Dinner : This is the motherload plus might I add, taken quite late at night regularly. Really late. Around 1 hour before I sleep. What I eat usually? Nasi goreng/ mee goreng + ayam+ sambal. Oh my. Total calories, can I say 1200cal.

So basically my calories intake daily is about 1000 + 1000 + 1200 = 3200 calories.

My workout on the other hand provides a different story. Daily, if the caloric meters on the gym equipments are correct, I burn around 400-500 calories daily. That is very little compared to what I eat but it is also quite decent amount if you want to lose weight. I heard peoples’ stories on how hard they were doing in losing weight while I admit, I loose weight quite easily. And I also gain weight in a decent manner. It took me around 2 years gaining 10 kg from 65kg to 75kg. That’s not too bad if you see how I ate during that period..HEHEH

Now, I finally reached 70. When I started this, my goal was 65. With my height, 54 is the optimal while 70 is borderline obese. Oh my. So from now on, I need to shed those 5kgs no matter what. With Ramadan coming, I am pretty sure I can loose those 5 in near time. Only time can tell. I will do a GRAND POST once I reach that 65 but for now, let’s GIGIH and BURN!!


Current mood : Esok weekend so YAHOOO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment