Tuesday, August 24, 2010

To Read List for Two Months


Another boredom, another post!

Adeh. Boringnya hidup tanpa task at work ni. Novel plak dah abeh baca. Asek dok praktis ke hulu and ke hilir but never really got the chance to utilize it with real work. So sad.

Enough about that. Aku pon xmau remain a negative soul and infect my reader with my negative energy. Haha. Yes I’m in distress at work but life move forward in something else. Sekarang ni memang aku kurang gemar buang masa. Even nongkrong depan TV I consider as buang masa. So that’s why saya adopt the new hobby which is reading.

One thing came to mind. What’s next on my reading list? Actually since tak berduit sekarang ni I cannot afford to buy any new novel. Maybe just borrow from my friends. I had my eyes on several books already. Here it goes:

Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird – A friend gonna let me borrow on Thurday. Look forward to it since it is one of the most highly acclaimed novels of all time.

Stieg Larsson’s Millennium Trilogy- Saw best buy deal kat Kinokuniya. Two books only cost RM49.90. Must buy immediately after dapat gaji.


Kathryn Stockett’s The Help – One of the best novel in recent year. Must buy and on the list to read in near future.


Randy Pausch’s The Last lecture – A friend recommended this. Not a novel but actually a lecture transcript which supposedly very inspiring. Instead of buying, maybe I go for something economic like borrow from the library. Haha


Cormac Mccarthy’s The Road – Any Mccarthy’s novel would do but I choose to find this book first. Xtau kenape. Maybe for the obvious reason, Pulitzer baby!!

So hopefully I’ll be reading all these books in the next 2 months. I will do the review once I finish each of these. So far, I love my new hobby but I just hope the books don’t cost so damn much.

Current mood : Feeling empty 

No comments:

Post a Comment