Thursday, August 12, 2010

She's Not That Into You la Dude..HUHU

Another thought, another new post..

Maybe from my previous posts, some of you know I am already single again. So sekarang sesi bersingle pulak. Also not forgetting try looking for girls. Yes. It’s one of the hard part..Looking. MMmmhm.

So far only one girl caught my eyes. I liked her dearly to my heart and we ‘were’ close. Yes, were..Not anymore though. I was so smitten by this girl and liked her a lot but now, I think maybe she’s not that into me.

Before, kitaorang slalu hang out and borak about nothing but nowadays, not anymore. Maybe all this time aku yang tepuk sebelah tangan so perasan we were matched and sparks were all over the over the place. Apparently, all that cuma in my head. But not in her’s. MMmm. Too bad because I find this girl so amazing in every way. Xpelah. Xde jodoh. Aku pon silap. X berani nak mintak couple lagi coz one of my friend suggest, x elok lah kapel ngan orang baru cepat sangat after break up.MMMM. Tunggu2 melepas sudah. She got bored with me already. Hahah. Susah gak kalo berkenan ngan orang yang cepat boring ngan kita ek. Baru teringat nak mintak couple tibe2 tuan punya badan dah siap larik. Ahahh. Big 'L' sign on my head..!!HOHO

Sebenarnya, may I say this happened before. Somewhere long time ago I was approached by this amazing girl. And then, xtau la we slalu sembang for hours, joked around. As if we were the perfect fit. And then tibe2 dia menjauhkan diri. I never had the courage to ask her why. But somehow she came to me and said, she got back with her boyfriend. And apparently people were gossiping about us and she hated it. HAhah. Joke on me. Perfect fit by me, while an embarrassment for her. Basically, I’m just her loser rebound. HUHU.Ok. Cite ni not quite similar la dengan kes sekarang ni but dua-dua have something in common where the girl apparently not that into me. Haha. Sad but true..BUHOOO T-T

So here I am single with no potential girlfriend at all. Malu jugak la baru share kat my ex yang I really,really like this girl but tup,tup she doesn’t like me..mmm. Tapi xpelah. That’s the hard part of dating. Sometime you’re lucky and sometime your face ended up in the dirt. Can i say what's next? Ntahla. Maybe patot luah dulu perasaan aku kat dia sebelom move forward but tengok dah x rapat camni, pk dua kali gak lah..


Current Mood : Tibe-tibe rasa nak create profile and promot diri kat dating site..Boleh..?Hahah. Cant stand the pressure already.

No comments:

Post a Comment