Monday, August 2, 2010

Macamana nak berinternet ni wey?

Another encounter, another new posting.

Hi there. Baru got the news yang from now on my office will be using office communicator as the medium for chatting network. That means strictly work and within the company only. OMG. Dahler Facebook block, Gmail,MSN, YM all blocked. What’s next? Skype? No. I need it for my sanity. I need to borak with someone out from Scope as well.

Now I have nothing against the management. Their intention is good. I admit with blocking these network sites, it increases our security and productivity. But please, do not take away our Skype.

After moved to Scope, I have much less time kat these sorts of websites. So rasa ketinggalan and left out. Sure I still have my cellphone but the thing about Facebook is it provides a network to interact simultaneously with all the people and mind if I add, for free. Bagi aku yang x suka main sms ni, it definitely provide a huge advantage. But now, habuk ler.

Need me tell you another letdown. Dulu aku slalu bulih online at home but now, hopeless. Dulu ade free wifi from neighboring houses. Sometimes to almost 3 different signals. But now, tadak. Ade pon yang kena buh password. HAHAH. Xde peluang dah nak curik bandwidth diaorg. So most of the time cannot online lor at home. Duk depan laptop pon membaca e-book xpon nongkrong movie. Aiyo.

I guess this pretty much explain why I didn’t update my blog much more regularly like the last time. But now, got no work so can lor berblog with y’all. Loving it.

Current mood now : Feeling left out. The worst feeling in the world where there’s nothing much you can do about it. T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment