Monday, August 30, 2010

Selesema oo selesema

Another damn cold, another post!!

Dang it!! Nak demam lagi. Currently tengah struggle dengan hidung tersumbat and runny nose. Argkhh. Started when woke up this morning. Don’t know why. Nothing I know actually lead to this. Xde mandi ujan, xde sape2 demam in the house or the office.

Kalo dah selesema ni teruk actually. Especially dalam aircond kat office ni. Mak aih. Meleleh2 non-stop plus mata pon nak joi skali mengalirkan air mata. Cait!!

When it comes to this, actually I don’t really know how to manage it except for blowing it out or snorted it in when necessary only. Hahah. No medication I ever take. No home remedy. Pretty much nothing I ever do except wait for it to resolve itself out. Actually maybe I should drop by g gym today and use their steam room. I heard good things about how steam room can help when you have a runny nose.

Dah idung tersumbat ni, selera makan and taste buds pon berkurangla. Huhu. Pikir balik actually sekarang senang benar demam. For the last 6,7 months, aku dah demam in each of the month. What happen to my health ni? HUhu. I think vitamin kurang kot since asek pentingkan nasik+meat but forget the essential greens. Huhuh.

Current mood : Hash’emmmm!!! Bless me!.Snort,snort..Hate,hate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment