Sunday, August 1, 2010

Konvokesyen

Hi. Bila ingat balik, i must admit this event was the highlight of my year. KONVO!!!

Finally,my convocation. This was a long overdue since manyak sangat carry paper konon2 nak kasi CGPA gempak but big mistake. Lagi kurang paper jadi lagi malas.HikHik.
Ok la. I think I shud make this post dedicatedly for the special day and not my study. Here it goes.
Actually my convocation diadakan several days after Krabi. So I was a little tanned mind you. HUHU. The timing was actually perfect. I was a having a week off before I started my job in Scope. So the week was meaningful in every single way.
Days before, went to UiTM tuk collect the jubah and paid several summons and library overdue charges. HAhah. Seb baik bende2 ni x berbunga. So finally I was being cleared for my convocation. Who knew several months before I didn’t even have the intention of going coz malas. Guest-wise, I have invited several friends of mine. Family, just told my sis and told my parents using sms. Dunno why but I personally don’t like to intrude my parents’ busy schedule hence the late and informal invite. Huhu.
And then the day finally arrives. On that day still I dunno who would be coming to my convocation. My sis said she could make it, nothing I heard from my parents while my friends said they would come. One in particular even asked me to pick her up at her house. Sape yang konvo ni sebenarnya? VIP treatment much? Heheh.
But oh no! Late alredi. My convo slot was at 2 in the afternoon and had to be there at 1 while I was still at home at 12.30.Hukhuk. So by then my ex came pick me up at my house. I grab the wheel immediately and accelerate our way through. But very unlucky, tertinggal tie. Oh No!. Bekejar balik and just grabbed the first tie I saw and whoops we went to Shah Alam. Seb baik lah jem x teruk. Memang main cucuk kereta kodok ler sepanjang our way.HOHOH.
Arrived in Shah Alam, pick my friend up in flat sek 7 and into UiTM. Surprisingly, pakguard didn’t stop our car so ape lagi, terus g menara la park sana. Very luck found an empty spot and immediately got out of the car and ran to the Dewan Sri Budiman. Went directly into the graduates’ line after I asked some guy who was a committee member for help. Been given a number, a name, and I wore my jubah right then and there. Hihi. After a while, we got in the hall.. Waa. Macam dato’ plak ketibaan kami diiringi gamelan sume. Kalo ngan kompang memang sebijik cam nak kawin ler. Haha.
To my surprise, apparently I was not that late. Actually quite early compared to most of my friends. While we the early birds were seated at our designated CS223 seats, others had to sit at the ‘LATE’ rows. HAhah. Thankfully, for CS223 was assigned at the beginning of the event so we immediately had to go backstage after the start of the event. At this time I met most of my friends and before I thought they didn’t come. So maintain my hair, kemas2 sikit jubah and there I went into the stage after heard my name was called.

Click! Sempat gik wat muka depan kamera. Nonetheless I was putting on my smile the whole time I was on stage. HUAAA!
And then the hard part. The waiting game. Waiting for the last graduate to go on stage. Yada.yada,yada. Nak keluar solat pon payah. AISHH!! But there were a few laugh. Especially when the whole hall was clapping like hell when the last name was called.HAHAH. That dude could be given the standing ovation for all I care. Finally, majlis ditangguhkan. YEAHH!!!Sume dok keluar berpusu2 and had on their cellphone. Call parents la tuh. I had families waiting outside as well. Turned out for the event were my parents, my Umi, baby Aisyah, Wani, Aidil, Yeka, Yana, Nadiah, Wazir, Along and my ex, Zue. I am truly grateful you all were there..YEAHH!!!!!!!
Check out tangakapan kami during that day : )
Pictures TBI- to be included

No comments:

Post a Comment