Monday, August 23, 2010

First Novel dah Abeh Baca Alredi!!

Another day, another post!

Hello. I am back after hasn’t been active lately. Aiyo. Apparently I’ve replaced my therapy from writing a blog to reading. Haha. But I still miss the excitement of writing. So an update. Aku dah perabih my first novel. Not actually the first la but the first after a long time. The last novel I read was The Pearl time SPM literature class dulu.Haha. I still remember the main character name was Juana. Cait.

So further on, not so while ago I posted an entry about how I’m starting a hobby which is reading And I chose The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry to kickstart this ambitious hobby. And boy, how I love reading now. Sekarang ni I visit the book store frequently. Look for books, read a few chapter if can in the store if the book is not wrapped. Heheh. After a week of reading, abes sudah aih..

So I promised the review for The Lace Reader once I finished it so here it goes. I make it short so I wont bore you. Any further, READ IT!! Highly recommended by me. Just a side note, it was also listed on NY Times Bestseller even though the author is fairly unknown. Show you how good the book is without the need of an established name.

Review :

Love the Rafferty character. He is the heroic character that comes in flaw. Unfortunately it wasn’t him who saves the day. In fact, he’s wrong most of the time. Heroic loser may I say. That is what made him so human and likeable in the whole chapter. And the journey of Towner a.k.a. Sophya in rekindling her memories and her own self make this book persists a puzzle that all come back in pieces at the end. The whole reading was surrounded by haunting mysteries. And look out for several goose bump moments and twists.

Current mood: Blah, blah, blah. When will my team lead coming back? I need any task assigned to me alredi L

No comments:

Post a Comment