Friday, August 6, 2010

Masyaallah!( when i have a thousand curse words in my head for this girl)

Another sakit hati, another posting!

Live broadcast from Fitness First. Cannot online during weekend for not being at the office hence i'm spending time here. And then checked out my gmail. Gile lama x bukak since kena block kat office. Macam biasa nothing important,mostly from Lina Binti Jobstreet.Heheh.

Then went into Facebook.Wah.Som many friend request pending for a week since i last logged in. Look around and saw my pic was tagged by a friend during our farewell lunch for the Korean guy i mentioned. What a memory!

It was a slow day so not much posting from my friends in my walls. At least nothing interesting. Then i saw a posting from my ex. Aku suka tengok posting2 dia yang positif tapi somehow aku dapat rasa,ini posting specifically meant for me. Dan seperti biasa broadcast segala kacang lancang dari mulut berbisa dia. Ya Allah. Slalu kutuk orang gitu gini and tunjuk maksum depan orang tapi i finally see your real color now i am not with you.

My closest friend know i never told that much about you and us. I know it's private matter that only us can understand but somehow, there you are spreading lies and EXXAGGERATION. Mula-mula hati aku rasa macam nak wat statement bengang tapi then my head took over. You are matured enough to do the same. Then teringat ayat penyejuk hati. Alhamdulillah, x buat anything yang i would regret.

Aku rasa baiklah aku stay quiet and ignore her. This is the best way for me to forget about her. As a girlfriend and as friend. Bukan nak gaduh tapi eloklah x bertemu dah kalo menyakitkan hati jek. I admit sebelum ni rasa rindu terhadap dia masih ade tapi Allah dah tunjukkan semuanya terang-terangan. 1001 petunjuk diberi so aku sahut petunjuk tersebut untuk move forward. Even after break up pon still diberi petunjuk. Alhamdulillah. And now, i never more happy with the decision i have made.

Current mood: Sweating after 30 minutes treadmill,terbaca lak posting FB minah neh. Spoilt the mood beb!

No comments:

Post a Comment