Monday, August 2, 2010

Post break Up: How Soon To Get Back Out There?




Another thought, another new posting.

I hate it when i have to break bad news in the opening of a posting. But it's something i gotta do to make this posting any relevant to my story. Yes. I am finally broke up with my ex. It wasn't mutual but it was an ugly break up at first followed by mutual understanding on both party. At least that's what i am hoping for. I have decided to left the relationship because it wasn't working for me anymore. Had been trying so long but the fact remains, we have nothing in common and i finally realized she wasn't the one. I was a complete wreck since months before we broke up. I snapped at her easily and i finally recognized what was wrong, i was unhappy. There were several causes that lead to my unhappiness but i decided i wouldn't share that thought. I do not even have the energy and the spirit to work at it again. To sum up, i was done with the relationship.

So here i am, single again. Not that long. Just over a month ago. There were pleas from my ex to work at our relationship again but not for me. I have decided to be single again. At least for a portion of time. Let's be honest. I'm not getting younger so my needs to get married is at all time high hence the breakup. No need to stuck in a dead-end relationship anymore so i took a ditch.

However i wonder, how soon can i get into the game back? And is there any ladies out there interested in me anymore? And bila lagi nak kahwin if i have to date first? And what if the next relationship don't work out? HUHUH...

Current mood : It's morning so you betcha it's good. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment